This policy applies only to the website (“Freshzest Pty Ltd Website”) operated by Freshzest Pty Ltd ABN 42 004 779 828 (hereinafter called “Freshzest”).
Freshzest respects the rights of individuals to privacy in relation to their personal information and is bound to the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 in dealing with personal information.
Freshzest will make this policy available on its website at www.freshzest.com.au.
The use of the term "Personal Information" in this privacy statement means any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
Information we collect.
You can generally visit the site without revealing Personal Information, unless you choose to provide such information. The information received depends upon what you do when visiting the site.
The type and amount of information we collect depends upon the circumstances of collection and the type of products or services you request and use. It may include:
- your name, street or postal address, position, telephone number, facsimile number and email or other electronic communication address;
- your date of birth;
- your account name and your account number for banks or financial institutions from which we receive payments or into which we make payments to you (as applicable);
- information we obtain as a result of credit checks which you authorise us to carry out;
- records of communications between us; and
- information relating to invoices and billing statements.
How we collect your personal information
For entities including but not limited to corporations, we collect some personal information from the entity’s employees, principals or directors. Freshzest will usually collect your personal information directly from you. Personal information that we collect may also be provided by you when you register your details on the Freshzest Website or send us an enquiry, feedback or comment through the Freshzest Website.